The kitchen, an ego part of the house. Also a source of family health and happiness. Therefore, the kitchen should be like this, where everything is comfortable and organized. ‘Modular kitchen’ is one such example.
Its main feature is attractive, well-equipped and easy to clean. Modular kitchens have become very popular these days. The modular kitchen is designed in such a way that it looks attractive and organized.
Modular kitchens are often made of laminated particle board. It is strong and durable and easy to clean. It has a fixed space for utensils, such as a rolling stand for heavy vessels, a separate stand for light vessels, a sink unit, less space for large and small compartments.
There is no need to demolish the house to make such a kitchen. This type of kitchen is built at Rs 3,000 per square foot. Cooking can be started from the day the kitchen is ready. Here are some things to consider before cooking:
– All materials used in the construction of the kitchen should be protected from water and fire.
– All used hardware like handles, slides should be of good quality.
– There should be ample space in the kitchen.
– Easy to repair, base unit should be removable for cleaning.
– The kitchen slab or platform should be according to your height, neither too high nor too low. In both cases there will be more fatigue.
– Make a space under the dishwasher, make it about 6 inches high. By doing this, washing the dishes will not cause any problem in the waist.
– Refrigerator, cooking area and sink should be near the kitchen. All three are the most widely used items. If the distance between them increases, you will be unnecessarily tired.
– The platform should be stain free and scratch proof. The kitchen should be well ventilated and full of light.
– Fan place should be fixed so that it can be adjusted.