One dies after consuming wild mushroom

Dainik Nepal

Jajarkot: A person died and another was taken ill after consuming the wild mushroom in Jajarkot district today.

The deceased has been identified as Tul Bahadur Sarki, 18, of Barekot rural municipality-4. Similarly, Tul Bahadur’s mother Kibili Sarki, 50, was taken ill. Both of them had consumed mushroom brought from jungle.

Both mother and son fell unconscious soon after consuming the mushroom and son Tul Bahadur died after sometime, said chairperson of the rural municipality, Bir Bahadur Giri.

Mother Kibili is receiving treatment at Primary Health Centre, Limsa and preparation was underway to take her to Dalli Hospital for further treatment, said acting Chief District Officer, Harish Chandra Sharma.


Popular posts