One dies, another taken ill after consuming toxic mushroom

Dainik Nepal Jun 30, 2023 | 20:00

Okhaldhunga: A woman died after consuming poisonous mushroom in Okhaldhunga. The deceased has been identified as Kalpana Sharma, 24, of Chisankhugadhi rural municipality-7.

Similarly, Kalpana’s husband Parshuram Khatiwada is serious after consuming mushroom. Both of them were taken ill on June 22 after they ate curry made from mushroom grown in their farm.

Both of them were sent to Kathmandu-based Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital for further treatment. Kalpana died on Thursday (June 29) night in course of treatment while Parshuram’s condition is serious, said Police Inspector at the District Police Office, Okhaldhunga, Devendra Das.


Popular posts