One electrocuted in Jhapa

Dainik Nepal Feb 11, 2023 | 13:15

Jhapa: A person was electrocuted at Bathaghare of Birtamod Municipality-7 in Jhapa.

A local Khem Shrestha, 49, died when he received shock from the electric fence while going out from the house on Friday night, according to the District Police Office, Jhapa.

The electric fence was installed in front of the house to protect themselves from elephant. Shrestha died in course of treatment at Birta City Hospital, Birtamod.


Popular posts