Three electrocuted in Saptari

Dainik Nepal Aug 04, 2022 | 22:56

Saptari : At least three persons, including two from the same family were electrocuted in Saptari last night.

Two persons lost their lives to electric shocks in Kanchanrup municipality last night. The deceased have been identified as Saudananda Sardar, 40, and his sister-in-law Anjali Sardar, 20, of Kanchanrup-6.

According to DSP at the Area Police Office Kanchanpur Ram Kumar Yadav, seven-month-pregnant Anjali got electric shocks while fetching water from a tube well that was installed with water-lifting motor in front of his own house.

Saudananda also caught electric shocks while he rushed to rescue his daughter-in-law, who was lying unconscious. Both of them died on the spot, DSP Yadav said.

Likewise, Shiva Shanker Saha, 56, of Rajgadh rural municipality-2, Kamalpur in Saptari was also electrocuted. He also got electric shocks while lifting water through water-lifting motor in front of his home.


Popular posts